Does Tinder work? It’s a legit question, but Tinder works! There is proof from the thousands of Tinder couples, but also from happy Tinder Singles who enjoy the action.
Check out the pro’s and con’s about what to do and you’ll be able to experience if Tinder really works for yourself soon!
Does Tinder work?
– It’s simple and quick. You don’t have to set up your profile for hours and hours. With the Facebook plugin you are up and running in a minute.
– You don’t have to behave different than normal. You like people on Tinder the same way you would do in a bar: you decide who you think is attractive at once. And be honest, it’s what we all do on a night out anyway.
– It’s just like being introduced to one of your friend’s friends. The mutual friends function means people come with references. If you’ve got Facebook friends in common with a match, chances are you could be on to a winner.
– It’s easy to use when you have a little spare time. The app’s developed for easy use for mobile users, and it shows. The layout’s clear and it’s proven that its simple to use: just a swipe left or a swipe right to like or dislike profiles. Perfect to fill minutes when you are waiting for someone or something.
– No fear for being turned down. Since you are anonymously likeing profiles, you can like the hottest profiles you see without any fear. It will only come out that you liked that profile when that profile likes you back. And that’s called a match…
– No unsolicited requests. On the average dating sites, anyone can send you a message. But with Tinder, there’s only contact with mutual likes.
– When you have a match, you have to start up a conversation yourself to actively chase some outcome. It’s common these days that people like anything they come across, so a match is easily made. That will leave you with lots of matches and not much else.
– It is still very casual sex-focussed. Many profiles use Tinder just for a one night stand, so if you’re after a serious relationship, this app might not be for you.
– You can see when people last logged in. You can and will see if you are neglected.
– You can’t focus on ten things at the same time. But if you have several matches open on Tinder. it’s really easy to forget about that hottie you were messaging yesterday. If you’re serious about finding a relationship, you’ll need to stay focussed.
– It’s addictive. Enough said?!
Does Tinder work?
Yes it certainly does. Check out this page for more advice about how to Tinder!